Tuesday, January 27, 2015
Describe a significant setback, challenge or opportunity in your life and the impact that it has had on you. (Your response should be 300-500 words.
One of the bigger setbacks that I have experienced has to do with sports. I started bowling when I was a junior in high school, before that I played basketball. I should have chosen to bowl before. I feel like if I started bowling when I was a freshmen I'd have the experience i need to get a full ride scholarship, but i didn't. I've been bowling in high school for about two years, and I have exceeded some, but not as much as I would like to. If I could go back to freshmen year, I would go out for bowling over basketball any day. Basketball wasn't very fun for me personally. I'd just like to see how good i'd be in bowling if I would have stuck with it throughout my whole entire high school career, but I guess i'll never find out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment